We are proud to share our updated introductory brochure, featuring the latest facts around the case for investing in women and girls.
- The Power of Parity: How Advancing Women’s Equality can Add $12 Trillion To Global Growth, McKinsey Global Institute, 2015
- World Economic Forum, Global Gender Gap Report 2020
- Davidson, P., Bradbury, B., and Wong, M. (2020), Poverty in Australia 2020: Part 2, Who is affected? ACOSS/UNSW Poverty and Inequality Partnership Report No. 4, Sydney: ACOSS.
- https://www.actu.org.au/media/886499/the-gender-pay-gap-over-the-life-cycle-h2.pdf. 2016
- OECD netFWD (2019), “Philanthropy and Gender Equality – Insights on Philanthropy for Gender Equality”, OECD Development Centre, Paris.
- McDonald, Katie& Scaife, Wendy A. (2011) Mapping Australia’s philanthropic investment in women and girls. Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, QLD.
NB: Data was retrieved in March 2021.