Your project is registered and a copy of your submission has been sent to the email provided in the Contact Details section.
After you have submitted your project, we will review and notify you of the outcome. Approved registrations will be showcased on the AIIW website and promoted via social media.
- Once this form is submitted, you will receive a confirmation and a copy of your submission to the email provided in the Contact Details section. If you have not receive the email, check your junk folder. If it is not there, please contact email@example.com
- We will endeavour to review your project within 2 weeks but may take longer during busy periods. We may contact you for clarifications.
- You will receive a notification about the outcome after the review.
- At your project end–date, you will receive a notification to update the published project and provide feedback on project outcomes.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the information on your published project is accurate. To update project information at any time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also encourage you to keep us informed about your project outcomes by tagging us in your social media posts or emailing us, especially if we have helped with your funding in some way. Your feedback will help us improve our effectiveness and service to you and funders.