Register your project
Thank you for your interest in submitting a project to the Online Project Showcase.
We are fine-tuning this submission process so your patience and feedback are appreciated. In the meantime, if you wish to contact us click here and we can discuss your needs together.
Thank you for your interest in submitting a project to the Online Project Showcase. We will be in touch should your project be selected for publication. The review and approval process takes between 2-3 weeks.
We are fine-tuning this submission process so your patience and feedback are appreciated. We can be contacted at the details in the footer below.
Register your project
To increase philanthropic funding for women and girls that delivers greater gender equality and a better world for all, we showcase projects so that funders can be informed and inspired to invest in women and girls.
If you have a project that makes the world a better place for and through women and girls, we would love to showcase it. You are invited to register your project using this form.
What you need:
- I have read and understood the AIIW Project Showcase Guidelines.
- My organisation is registered with ACNC.
- My organisation has DGR and TCC status or an Auspice arrangement.
- I have previewed the Project Submission Form and will register online.
After you have submitted your project, we will review and notify you of the outcome. Approved registrations will be showcased on the AIIW website and promoted via social media.
- Once this form is submitted, you will receive a confirmation and a copy of your proposal to the email provided in the Contact Details section.
- We will endeavour to review your project within 2 weeks but may take longer during busy periods. We may contact you for clarifications.
- You will receive a notification about the outcome after the review.
- At your project end–date, you will receive a notification to update the published project and provide feedback on project outcomes.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the information on your published project is accurate. To update project information at any time, please email us at [email protected]
- We also encourage you to keep us informed about your project outcomes by tagging us in your social media posts or emailing us, especially if we have helped with your funding in some way. Your feedback will help us improve our effectiveness and service to you and funders.